Four year old Brian stands gaping at the large cement, drab gray building, and screams, “That’s not my home! Where’s my Daddy?”
Follow Brian’s courageous, heart wrenching, and grace filled story into adulthood after being “dumped” in an orphanage in 1937.
Sue Cass is a woman of profound faith. The Narrow Road is more than a warm and inspiring story. It is a powerful statement of faith! I recommend the book to all those struggling with issues of faith and trust.
~Anna Waldherr – Author – The Rose Garden
ALL PROCEEDS SUPPORT ELAH MINISTRIES, INC.
What others have said:
* “I think this is the best one Sue’s written, although I loved all of them. It shows the greatness of God’s love and that a relationship with Him is truly possible and the meaning of trust and submission with unbelievable results. Much is coming from the pages of this book and much can be chewed on for a very long time as things said come back to the reader’s mind. It caught my attention in the first few pages. I highly recommend it.” Martha M.
* “This is my favorite one that Sue’s written. I couldn’t put it down!” Greg. H.
* “I really enjoyed this story! Very interesting to say the least. I highly recommend it.” Judy B.
* “I can’t wait to read it! I’m so excited. I’ve loved all her other books.” Erin K.
* “This book should be on the N.Y. Times best seller list!” Robert F.
Other books by Sue: